DMCA NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
IMPORTANT: it is recommended that any infringement reports be sent via "REPORT INFRINGEMENT", which is available under each video and photo. Thanks to this method, such a note is sent and read every day in our internal panel and we respond immediately. It is also 100% certainty that such an application will be delivered to us than it is in the case of e-mail correspondence:
To report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy complaints, please contact the site administrator Sexrura.com.
To report a copyright infringement, you must send us a written statement, which shall include all of the following information in the following format:
1. 1. Include a statement indicating that on the webpage Sexrura.com there is a video or other material that you claim is infringing your copyright. For example: I hereby confirm that I believe the video identified below infringes my copyright.
2. Tell us which country laws the copyright applies to.
3. Enter the details of the material and the full URL of its playback page.
4. Explain to us how this material infringes your copyright (eg the sound is copied, the entire video is a copy of an original work made by you, etc.).
5. Identify the type (eg, film, photographs, etc.) and details (eg title, publisher, date, etc.) of the copyright work to which you have rights, and where the infringement occurred. If this information is available on the Internet, it is helpful to send us a link to same.
6. Enter your contact information to enable us to contact you (email address is preferred).
7. Enter your contact information, which can be transferred to a person that provides a material in order to contact directly with you to resolve the problem ( the preferred is an e-mail address).
8. Include the following statement: I have a good faith belief that use of the above copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, or a third party who is legally authorized to do so on behalf of the copyright owner, and is not allowed by law on another basis. I certify that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have the exclusive right to bring an action for infringement of copyright to the material.
9. Sign the notice. If sent via e-mail notifications we will accept scanned hand signature or a valid electronic signature.
II. Concluding Remarks
1. Make sure the content found on Sexrura.pl infringes your copyright.
2. If you do not know your rights or are not sure whether copyright has been infringed, first get professional legal advice. Remember that in your country of residence filing a false notice of copyright infringement or using such process or the submission of such notice in bad faith may result in serious legal consequences. Do not report false claims!
3. Also, remember that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
4. Claimant information will be published on the site at the site Sexrura.com jams.
5. Please also be advised that in certain cases we reserve our right to close accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers.